“Thank you very much for providing the most beautiful location and setting for us on our wedding day! We had the most amazing day-from the elegant ceremony under the gazebo, to the orchard hayrides that followed, to the beautiful reception tent and dance floor, to the roaring bonfire that rounded out the most perfect day!”
Planning Your Wedding at Minnetonka Orchards
The Wedding Package
The wedding package includes reception tent and ceremony site. We do require an appointment to come and tour the grounds and reception tent. If you are still interested in 2018 rates please call Kelly at 612-306-3389 or email her at Kelly@minnetonkaorchards.com
|The rates for 2019 are as follows:
Saturdays & Holidays: $5,300
Grooms Dinner: $1000.00
|Download the Detailed Wedding Event Pricing Sheet for more information about what’s included, additional services and payment terms.|
To reserve and hold a date, a reservation deposit of $500 is required. The deposit is non-refundable and will be applied toward your final bill. A damage deposit of $500 is also required for all events. This deposit is returned un-cashed two weeks after your event, if no damage occurred as a result.
Your reserved date allows you the entire day for your event (8am – 12am). All entertainment that is amplified, in accordance to the City of Minnetrista Ordinance, must end at 10:00pm.
Minnetonka Orchards maintains relationships with certain partners to help provide bar service, event planning, furnishings and other services for your wedding.
We can manage beer, wine, liquor, soft drinks, bar, a bartender, ice, and glasses through our exclusive partnership with Lucky’s 13.
What is unique about this arrangement, is these bar tenders will allow you to bring in your own alcohol if that is your preference.
- Lucky’s 13 Contact: Kali Anderson 612-554-7045
We are unique in that we allow the use of any caterer you wish. Prior to booking a catering company, please refer to the guidelines of the contract and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. All catering and beverage vendors are subject to a 8% facility charge. We highly recommend the following catering companies:
- Common Roots Catering email@example.com, 612-353-4261
- Fork & Flair Catering firstname.lastname@example.org 763-230-7620
- Divine Swine 952-469-2635
- Famous Daves 952-593-5050
- Lisa’s Catering 763-421-0995
- Catering by Dani Contact: Danielle Gooderum, 952-239-0860
- BRIE Catering email@example.com, 763-781-0702
- Brasa Contact: Ash Reynolds, 612-353-7798
- Dobos Cafe and Bakeshop763-479-4063
- This Little Piggy Catering 612-332-7571
- Chowgirls 612-203-0786
- Lancer Catering | Contact: Cheron Rubenstein, firstname.lastname@example.org, 612-227-6281
- Barrio’s Catering Contact: Mike O’Halloran, email@example.com, 612-840-4449
- B’s On The River Contact: Bryan, 952-955-2223
- Lucky’s 13 and Rudy’s Redeye Catering Contact: Kali Anderson, Luckys13pubevents@gmail.com, 763-746-0071
- D’Vinci’s Waconia Contact: Christopher Crossiner, Dvinciswaconia@gmail.com, 952-442-2171
You are able to use any rental company you choose for your tables and chairs, or you can contact Minnetonka Orchards about renting our tables and chairs for your event.
In need of A/V gear for your wedding to make that “special presentation” a memorable one? Check with these vendors for great rental gear!
- AV FOR YOU Phone: (952) 500-8839
You may contract with any Music provider (DJ or Live) that you would like, and we can connect you with musicians that have played at the Orchard previously or DJ companies we have worked with.
Check out our MUSIC ON THE HILL PAGE for a list of musicians experienced with our location and policies.
We require that All Amplified Music must be stopped at 10 PM. Other event activities may continue until 12AM. This restriction is per our conditional use permit issued by the City of Minnetrista, and is not negotiable.
One recommendation for a DJ company is Adagio Djay Entertainment – www.adagiodj.com
Gorgeous Line Shuttle Bus Service for transportation to and from Minnetonka Orchards
DOWNLOAD OUR FLYER for more information!
- Orono (5.1 Miles) American Inn & Suites | 521 Willow Dr. N., Long Lake, MN 55365 | 952-475-4422
- Delano (8.0 Miles) Grand Stay Hotel | 395 13th Street South, Delano, MN 55328 | 763-972-4303
- Medina (9.0 Miles) Medina Inn | 400 MN-55, Medina, MN 55340 | 763-478-9770
- Chanhassen (9.2 Miles) Holiday Inn Express & Suites | 7855 Century Blvd., Chanhassen, MN 55317 | 952-401-8850
- Excelsior (10 Miles) Bird House Inn Bed & Breakfast Hotel | 371 Water St., Excelsior, MN 55343 | 952-474-0196
- Plymouth (11 Miles) Comfort Inn | 3000 Harbor Lane N | Plymouth, MN 55447 | 763-559-1222
- Waconia (13 Miles) American Inn Lodge & Suites | 550 Cherry Dr., Waconia, MN 55387 | 952-442-8787
- Minnetonka (14.5 Miles) Sheraton Minneapolis West Hotel | 12201 Ridgedale Drive, Minnetonka, MN 55305 | 952-593-0000
- Minnetonka (16 Miles) Minneapolis Marriott West | 9960 Wayzata Blvd., Minneapolis, MN 55426 | 952-544-4400
Contact Our Wedding Coordinator
Read what others are saying on Wedding Wire!
Branden and I are so happy we chose your location, everything really turned out better than we’d imagined. It was just perfect, and beautiful, like something out of a magazine. And we have gotten rave reviews from our friends and family too! You and Craig were very easy to work with, and the day went so smoothly. I didn’t worry at all about logistics during the day, and that’s saying a lot.
Kristin and Branden Duncan
You, your husband, and your entire crew made our day extremely special and memorable. You all really worked especially hard after the big storm came through to still let us be married outside! I felt like you communicated very well with us throughout our planning process and were very quick to get back to any of our questions.