- 2/3 cup fresh Orange Juice
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 2 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 Granny Smith apples, or other tart apple, cored and each cut crosswise into 4 (1/2- inch) slices
- Cooking Spray
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large zip lock bag. Add apple slices; seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove apple from bag, reserving marinade. Place apple slices on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side, turning and basting frequently with reserved marinade. Arrange apple slices on a platter; drizzle with any remaining marinade.
Recipe courtesy of Cooking Light Magazine